April 18, 2005

Caffine: A friend in the AM

I was driving home from "morning coffee with Papa" and I realized how relaxed and happy I was...ahhhh! only one thing can make me THAT happy in the morning...and that's the latte I had had 30 minutes before...you know, its kinda sad the morning coffee meeting is relatively short, Anna has to do most of the talking because she has been up longer ( She just wakes me up as she walks out of the house...i throw on clothes and get in the car) so I am usually JUST waking up when we are wrapping up...

My feeling of late: As though I am about to jump into a very deep pool...I am preparing for the water to be either really hot or really cold. I dont know which its going to be, so my question is how do you prepare at all? I dont really know if you can...but i am trying! Oh the Lord is my strength, my shield...

No comments: