May 03, 2005

a picture is worth a thousand words...

today I got a video that Emma put together for me ( with the help of special friends). It was bittersweet to see those dear faces again!
I also got a "mix cd" from Lydia....I am not going to listen to it until tomorrow...so I can really listen to it....
Lydia and I find such delight in music-seriously, every SINGLE time I listen to Delirious I think of her and EnHakkore ( which I read about in the Bible last night by the way...refreshing water to bring strength to the weary)...and when I hear...well, there are sooo many songs that remind me of Lydia. Seriously, we should get married-we would have our whole wedding covered in good, meaningful music.
I am looking forward to the cd.

I am watching the Two Tower (extended edition of course) . The Lord of the Rings are the most amazing movies....again and again they continue to bring goosebumps, tears, shouts of delight and surprise....
awwww....sooooo goooooood.

No comments: