June 13, 2005

I need an index...

I need an index for my journals....but that would be bordering ( if not completely) on crazy insanity...

HOWEVER, it would be nice for me to quickly find the date of the Dream.
It was Design Weekend 2003.....

Hmmmm....I'll find it sometime, but I probably will not share it here-some things are too precious to share.

What I WILL share is that I have a DREAM, I have a DESIRE for something- and yet, the idea of it happening....how it will happen....when it will happen-none of these things are known to me....all I was given was the dream.
The dream is enough for now....

With dreams I often find myself trying to "help them along"....I find myself wanting to do some of the work.....this is of course cheating my Dream, it is cheating the Dreammaker....for it is His desire to have his hand in ALL the handywork of creating my Dream.

"Unless the Lord builds the house, They labor is in vain who build it, unless the Lord guards the ciry, the watchman keeps awake in vain."-Ps 127:1


So, I must quiet my soul on restless days that are given to "working on false dreams"....yes, instead I must wait.....

" I wait for the Lord, my soul does wait, and in the word do I hope." Ps 130:5

Waiting is harder work than one might think- for it is not a time of Sleeping....No, now more than ever, I must be attentive....I dont want to miss anything! Any secret blueprints of the Dream that might whisper out in the Dark....
Granted, such secrets are few....and yet, just as a song goes through its verses and yet returns again to the chorus- so does it seem with my life and my Dream....each new verse brings new definition to the chorus....each new day brings new light to the dream.....

Listen.
Hope comes.

No comments: