June 10, 2005

A jungle of thought

i know that different people process thoughts differently...and I am DEFINITELY a "write it down person"....luckily 21 years has taught me this lesson well, and now I dont even TRY to have good conversation with God...or with myself without writing something down in the process.

Which is why I got an email this morning...from myself. I wrote it last night since I didnt have a journal. *blushes*



" Those who sow in tears shall reap with joyful
shouting. He who goes to and fro weeping,
carrying his bag of seed, shall indeed come again with
shout of joy bringing his sheaves with him. Ps 126:
5-6


Unless the Lord builds the house, They labor is in vain
who build it, Unless the Lord guards the city the
watchman keeps awake in vain. Ps. 127:1


"the wicked plot against the just, and gnashes at him
with his teeth. The Lord laughs at him, for He see
that his day is coming." Ps 37:12-13


~~~~~~

What does that first set of verses really mean? I would love some feedback...on anything.

No comments: