July 29, 2005

a shout out to the universe...

Randomly couldnt sleep last night so I read all of " Enchanted April" by Elizabeth Von Arnim. Its a book that I had never read before but I was reminded of its existence when I was in Italy with the girls...the book is about four english ladies who rent a castle in Italy for the month of April. Its a beautiful book and the characters are delightful. I recommend it.

This morning I read an article on Lance Armstrong in Sports Illustrated before coming to work. Really interesting...and I stand by the fact that some of the best journalistic writing is in Sports Illustrated.

Looks like its going to be a slowish day at work. Something that hasnt happened in a while. Talked to Dr. G about getting my kidney stone taken out. He says I having to be mature by making the decision one way or another. I guess.

I may go swimming in Katies pool tonight ;-)

No comments: