September 03, 2005

from the comfort of your home

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Internet access in the home again! :-) Now, there is no reason to go to work.....besides how much faster everything is at work.



Today, it was good to FINALLY get a hold of Carmi-even though it took me stalking her at the Boy's flat.....which I guess was nice too, since I got the added bonus of saying hey to Samwise.
But, seriously, I am always SO encouraged when I am able to speak to friends at JUST THE RIGHT TIME. I dont know why it ever surprises me-but it does. In a good way.


Speaking of good....I recommend the thriller Red Eye I saw it this afternoon with The Parents, Anna, Thomas and Katie C....and I liked it much more than I thought I would....it was one of those "girl power" movies....which, if you see it, you will know what I mean.....

I do have ONE comment to make though, after Cillian Murphy's stint in Batman Begins....and now this movie....he had better do a "nice" roll quick or not only is he going to be type cast...but there isnt going to be a child or a woman anywhere who wont be totally scared by him. Man, his eyes can be soooooo freaky....but I am pretty sure they are treading on that fine line between freaky and striking....and it seems every movie he is in they decide to focus on the freaky. So, Cillian if you are reading this....( AAAAAHAHAHAHAH!) I suggest you be a good guy in your next movie so that we can all comment on how hot your eyes are.

No comments: