November 04, 2005

A Piece of Peace

"Everything I need; my beginning, my forever. Everything I need is You."

"Your faithfulness endures always, the mountains fall and reason fail.
And you calm the raging seas, and you calm the storms in me, again.
All I know is I find rest in you, all I know is I find rest in you...."

"Peace I leave you, my peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give." John 14:27

"The Peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds, through Christ Jesus." Phil 4:7

"Until the time that His word came to pass, The word of the Lord Tested him." Ps 105:19


Sometimes, I think to myself...what IS going on? Am I doing all that I can? Is THIS the life I am suppose to be living? Will I know when I am suppose to move? Will I know when I am suppose to speak? Will I know when I am suppose to act? All sorts of questions flood my mind..till, finally, it overflows...It usually lands on the pages of my journal-and it is there that things start to make sense again. Or rather, I am reminded who's Hand my life sits.
It doesnt have to make sense. Its probably better that it doesnt. ;-)

No comments: