December 26, 2005

must have a sense of humor

....so some of the events of today made me thing that I really really need to write my memoirs soon because, THE most embarrassing/funny things happen to me that its almost as if God is up there just TRYING to give me material.

Today, I seriously had a good ol' akward moment ( i think it goes in my top 50 at least) but I felt like I handled it rather well, and with a good bit of humor and grace ( if I do say so myself)...but then I came home and laughed with my sister about if for a long while....
I bet you want to know what it was ;-)

Spent a good portion of the day lying in bed reading Premiere Magazine, and listening to music...

Spent a good portion of the day straighting my room....

Spent a good portion of the day eating sinfully good chocolate...

No comments: