January 04, 2006

CRAZY PILLS!

So...

Just now...

I heard running back and forth coming from somewhere in my apartment building, I thought it was my neighbors next door...and I really thought Evil Neighbor was going to blame it on me...but THEN...turns out, I think it WAS Evil Neighbor because I hear very loud talking and such happening downstairs and then I go to my window into to see Evil Neighbor RUN ( disabled my foot) to her car and PEEL out of the place ( i think there was someone else with her (...seriously, her tires were screching...and now, now her dog is barking like CRAZY.
To tell you the truth, I kind of hope nothings wrong...( can you believe I am WORRYING about Evil Neighbor now?!!?!)
I dont know what to think....

Its a REALLY good thing I just made myself the BEST mix CD ever to drown out the crazy ( and the dog barking).

No comments: