January 28, 2006

Poll Results

Well, I've gotten bored of our little poll....so on to something new, but before we do, that final tally:
The Question was "Why do you read this blog?"

10% of you read because, "Abigail's incredible writing style is so great it brings tears to my eyes."
( my personal favorite answer)

20% of you read because, "Laughing at Abigail brings much needed joy to my days."
( the answer that *I* personally gave...yes, I get to take my own polls, thank you very much.)

25% of you read because, "It is updated so very often-meaning I can procrastinate more often."
( the answer that I thought would get the most results.)

45% of you read because, "Abigail is SOOO HOOOT."
( The cop-out answer, for those of you that dont KNOW why you read...hehe.)

Of course, this proves several things...mostly that online polls teach us nothing...

but they are fun anyway, right?

No comments: