February 16, 2006

ANOTHER clarification!

man, its been a bad blogger day. For real, its days like today that make me wonder what the HECK I am doing writing like this...I should just keep it all to myself..

I mean, today has been FULL of misunderstandings...not only did I get the 'what's your problem?' thing over the "Party Crashes' post ( which was kind of funny when you think about it...since when have *i* been invited to parties that also have "after parties"?! ahahahah! THAT would be the day!)
but then the worst of it came....

Actually, I dont think this has ever happened before, so I'll count myself lucky...but, first time for everything and I'm feeling it big time!

So, there I was writing a little post ( "Forgive me..") about a personal issue that happened back in December...when someone comes along and BAM! Throws something ELSE in my face that, well, I was NOT talking about...actually, I still dont know what "they're" talking about....but, it makes you feel weird, ya know? When people start reading into your posts...when you KNOW they arent on the right track-especially since you know that NO ONE knows about what you're talking about...I guess, you could argue that I shouldnt have blogged about my issues at all...especially if I wasnt willing to name names, or even tell you exactly what I was talking about...but I'll go ahead and tell you WHY I do, it's because I feel like most problems are universal, that someone else is probably going through something similar, granted the details are probably different, but the basic issue is the same....so I give it you, I break my stories, my experiences down into "generalities" and I tell you how I'm dealing with them...I tell you how I'm struggling...I tell you how I'm victorious, or sometimes...I'm not....anyway, deep down I do it because I hope it helps someone, I hope it'll encourage someone....
So, there you go....
I guess I wont tell you to stop trying to "figure out" what I'm talking about, because I probably unbeknownst to me, I am inviting such wondering...instead, I guess I'll just take it day by day and hope the "hate mail" stops...

Wow, I cant wait till this blogging week is over...stop all these bad emails and comments...for real, they're killing me, here!

No comments: