February 01, 2006

Making everybody happy...

Soooo...the poll results are in ( I got tired of it) and so before we move onto something infinitely more interesting-lets look at the results, shall we?

5% of you love it when I share about my (awesome) job experiences-which is interesting since my job is relatively boring to hear about...maybe the person who voted for this just felt sorry for the choice since no one had picked it?

5% of you enjoy my LotR quotes-and since Brett admitted that this was his choice, I will just go ahead and thank him personally for liking these particular posts- thankgoodness! since, even though I would obstinately continue to post quotes and the like-I would always feel a bit annoyed with my readers that no one else "loves them as much as I do"

20% love Episodes with Evil Neighbor. Of course, this obviously means that you, in some small way, enjoy my suffering...thanks, thanks a lot.

30% of you enjoy my minute by minute accounts of my day ( with editoral comment). Gee, this makes me feel special. Since, "minute by minute" can turn into pretty boring times for all involved-but, turns out six of you are into that kind of thing...which is lucky since now I dont have to feel guilty about posting three or four times a day.

40% ( and the winner of this poll...if there were such a thing as winners in this sort of thing) love posts that reveal what is "going on in my head." Wow. Can someone say "stalker"? hehe...just kidding. No, this is truly a compliment since every-single post in some form or fashion reveals what is going on in my head-which MEANS that you must like every single post! awwww...that is sooo sweet. I'm blushing.
~~~~
NOW, on to are next poll question...this is one of my favorite questions to ask people at parties-perferably when i've never spoken to them before...therefore making the person think I'm totally strange.
I, of course, feel like peoples answers say a lot about them...I will share my thoughts once the poll is completed. mmmwwwwhahahaha

No comments: