June 01, 2006

a post...

First, I have to say, at the moment my mind is a whirl of activity...I'm not particularly happy when I'm like this. I like peace.

But, there's a few reasons for this unrest...and one is a possible impending major change in my life. I cant say more at this point ( cryptic I know!) for the obvious reason that this is a PUBLIC blog, and while I avoid blog etiquette most of the time, this time I'm gonna play by the rules. ;-)
However, I DO really covet your prayers at this time, dear readers....I could really use some guidance, wisdom, and above all PEACE!

On that note, a song that never fails to stir my heart just came on...ahhhh....

"I see heaven before me, angels passing around me.
Here I stand in awe of your beauty,
Captured by Your holiness.

I see heaven before me...
Lift up your eyes all of Heaven's in worship,
Angels rejoice and the clouds will be filled with the wonder of your name.
The train of His robe fills the temple with glory, heavenly hosts fall before Him in worship
crying holy, holy, holy Lord God Almighty."

( I know this might sound morbid, but I totally want this song played at my funeral. )

P.S. Just got an email from a very wise friend who told me to "go to bed". Smart. Think I'll do that now. Thanks.

No comments: