November 02, 2006

annoying..

So, there is this song that has lyrics that pretty much quote the verse "as for me and my house.."
And I could hear the lines being sung in my head for MOST of last night..and I spent a heck of a long time on itunes trying to track it down. And umm...yeah...havent found it yet.


In other news, its down right COOL outside! I mean, for serious, I could barely get out of bed this morning..which was bad, since I had told myself that i was going to get up earlier so I could hit my doctor's office before I went to work to get my flu shot...but...ummm....yeah, turns out the extra 30 minutes of sleep overpowered my judgment and i literally had this thought:
But, you didnt get the flu last year ( because I got the flu shot, stupid!) so what makes me think I'm going to get it this year, lots of people dont get the flu?! You are over reacting!

I think the upshot of this is that I will go by my doctors office once I get off work...which means I'll have to wait a heck of a long time, because according to Aaron ( who works there) Thursdays are their busiest day...but its my own stupid fault and no matter WHAT my sleepy brain tells me in the morning I think it'll be worth it.

No comments: