November 04, 2006

Prince Caspian Quotes Part 2.

"He led them to the right of the dancing trees-whether they were still dancing nobody knew, for Lucy had her eyes on the Lion and there rest had their eyes on Lucy..."

~
( Susan to Lucy) "But I've been far worse than you know. I really believed it was him-he, I mean-yesterday. When he warned us not to go down to the fir wood. And I really believed it was him tonight, when you woke us up. I mean, deep down inside. Or I could have, if I'd let myself. But I just wanted to get out of the woods and-and-oh. I dont know. And what ever am I to say to him?"
"Perhaps you won't need to say much," suggested Lucy.

~

"We dont know when ( Aslan) will act. In his time, no douct, not ours. In the meantime he would like us to do what we can on our own. "

~

"You shall be one of the Marshals, ( Bear). But you must remember not to suck your paws."
"Of course not, " said the Bear in a very shocked voice.
"Hey, you're doing it this minute!" bellowed Trumpkin.
The Bear whipped his aw out of his mouth and pretended he hadnt heard.

~
"...a little old woman who looked as if she had Dwarf blood in her. She was at death's door, but when she opened her eyes and saw the bright, hairy head of the lion staring into her face, she did not scream or faint. She said,
"Oh Aslan! I knew it was true. I've been waiting for this all my life. Have you come to take me away?"

~
"Sir,: said the Mouse, "I can eat and sleep and dire for my King without ( a tail). But a tail is the honor and glory of a Mouse."
"I have sometimes wondered, friend," said Aslan, "whether you do not think too much about your honor."

~

"The best thing of all about this feast was that there was no breaking up or going away, but as the talk grew quieter and slower, one after another would begin to nod and finally drop off to sleep with feet toward the fire and good friends on either side, till at last there was silence all around...But all night Aslan and the Moon gazed upon each other with joyful and unblinking eyes."
~

"Yet nobody's eyes were on the ( jewels, gold, and silk) on the animals or the children. The living and strokable gold of Aslan's mane out shone them all."

~

No comments: