December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas!

" For my eyes have seen your salvation,
which you have prepared in the sight of all people,
a light for revelation to the Gentiles
and for glory to your people Israel." ~Luke 2


I honestly wish I could sing the following verses to you as they are in the Messiah...because, I think such words should almost be shouted or sung or SOMETHING. They're that wonderful!

But, here they are, my very favorite favorite Christmas verses...

For to us a child is born,
to us a son is given,
and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
Wonderful Counselor, [b] Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. ~Is 9:6


I wish you all a blessed Christmas, and may each of you know the personal part of the "us" in this verse....for truly He has come-and for each one of us!

No comments: