So, I thought I had better share my most recent itunes playlist. Its absolutely fantastic to sleep to, since, I made the playlist, put it on play and fell promptly to sleep waking up only to my phone ringing, realizing that it had played the entire thing without me stirring.
However, just in case you would like to be awake whilest listening to music, I can atest the fact that I love all these songs-whether while conscious or not.
1.Paperweight, Schuyler Fisk and Joshua Radin
2. Here We Go Again, Ray Charles and Norah Jones
3.One of these things first, Nick Drake
4. Tennesse Walz, Norah Jones/Joel Harrison
5. Que Sera Sera, Sly and The Family Stone
6. Hide and Seek, Imogen Heap
7. Come Away with Me, Norah Jones
8. Gravity, John Mayer
9. Love me Tender, Norah Jones/ Adam Levy
10. Daughters, John Mayer
11. Pink Moon, Nick Drake
12.Northern Sky, Nick Drake
13. Cello Song, Nick Drake