January 12, 2008

hold on

the prius has something wrong with its breaks, our DVD player doesnt work with any universal remotes, we need to sell the truck still, I have a pile of dishes that need to be washed and an even bigger pile of laundry that needs to be put away, I need to go workout before Brett wakes up....

these are the things that I'd like to just put on hold for, like, twwwwwoooo seconds. Because, I mean, Brett took me out on a DATE last night! Like one that I didnt plan! And it was great. We went to this French restaurant I've been dying to go to for forevers. ( and BOY was it gooood) and then he took me on a scavenger hunt in target. I ended up with ice-trays, the sound track to Once ( if you havent seen this movie, go rent it RIGHT NOW.) and a pair of yonga pants. Yup, you could never guess in a million years what they all have in common-but I promise there is something. ;-) Anyway, I just hate how after all that we cant just STAY in happy-go-lucky land. Sometimes I hate being an adult who continually has a list of things that need fixing. Why can't I just go with the flow like sleeping-husband does?! ( speaking of which he's working on some sort of sleep-record, bless his heart-he average sleep for last week was like three hours....and I'm PRAYING he'll stay asleep long enough to put a little dent in his deficit.)

3 comments:

Carina said...

w00t for regular posts by Abigail.

And thanks for reminding me why I still live at home. But then, you get dates at French restaurants and scavenger hunts. Lucky!

Just Josh said...

I'm glad you guys got to have a fun time out. I won't be attempting to guess the item connections, but please do give my sympathies to Brett on the sleep deficit. My love to you both.

Anonymous said...

Is you computer also on the blink?:-)