April 16, 2008

crazy-go-nuts

So, there was really only ONE way to make this week crazier....( I mean, come on...I've been busy from pretty much 6:30am straight until 5 every day...and Brett has gotten home from work around 6ish each night and after eating a quick bite, he's sat at the kitchen table working till TEN!!! BOOO ARMY!) Anyway, for whatever reason ( mostly because we're awesome friends) Brett and I are going with Wes to watch Soccer, China vs. Mexico at 8pm tonight-in Seattle. When people like us, you know people that get up at 4:30 and people that work all day and people that are already a little stressed and run down, when people like THAT decide to do something CRAZY like go to an international futball ( ha) match an hour away at 8pm at night...well, come on. Let's just remember that we ARE in our mid-twenties...we're suppose to do stupid stuff, right?!

*sigh* I'm worried about my poor husband, he's been extra stressed this week. He can't explain to me why this week is different from any other week, but I dont think he needs to...surely with the craziness that is the army it will eventually get to just about anyone, even calm, noncomplainy people like Brett.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun at the soccer game!!! And I think that sleep is so overrated. ; )

Christa

Nam said...

Sleep IS overrated :-) I hope you have a great time, you chronic blogger!

Miss u heaps girl!

Anonymous said...

Believe it or not, a total of three other people also read the new blog. Im even contemplating moving over select readers while continuing to pretend to blog on the other one so that people I really could do without -- you know who I mean -- leave me alone for a while.

Genius.

Muffin?

And as I crawled into my bed last night at 830 p.m. -- haha, yes I AM a loser! - I thought of you being one third of the way into the game. I heart sleeping. If I could do it for both of us, I totally would.