It has been SUCH a long time since I've been tagged on one of these things...but fabulously enough it DOES happen every so often! ;-) ( Thanks Angela!)
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read the player’s blog.
4. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
WHAT WERE YOU DOING 5 YEARS AGO:
1. Finishing up another semester at the University of Otago... procrastinating from writing essays to be exact.
2. Watching a friend find Jesus Christ for the first time. ( Thida is coming up on being five year old very soon!!)
3. Getting ready for my friend Amy to come visit me for my mid-year break.
4. Travelled around New Zealand with my family, showing the country I'd grown to love.
FIVE THINGS ON YOUR TO-DO LIST TODAY? (Since I'm about to go to bed...I'll do this for tomorrow)
1. Hang out with Courtney
2. Go for a run.
3. Work at the coffee shop, of course.
4. Send in our last car payment EVER! ( YAAAAAAY!!!)
5. Hang out with Brett
FIVE SNACKS YOU ENJOY?:
1. Multigrain cheerios
2. Sour gummy worms
3. Strawberries and heavenly cream dip
4. Baked Lays BBQ chips
5. Pickles from work ( don't laugh until you've had one!)
FIVE THINGS YOU WOULD DO IF YOU WERE A BILLIONAIRE:
1. Give lots of presents to deserving friends :-)
3. Buy a house
5. Save for the future.
FIVE OF YOUR BAD HABITS?:
1. I bite my nails.
2. I don't punctuate or edit my blog well.
3. Procrastination, especially with cleaning bathrooms and vacuuming.
4. eating too much.
5. Saying too much.
FIVE PLACES WHERE YOU'VE LIVED:
1. Nacogdoches Texas: With my parents
2. Dunedin, New Zealand: University College
3. Dunedin, New Zealand: Carrington Hall
4. Nacogdoches Texas: With Katie, all by myself
5. Lakewood, Washington: With Brett
FIVE JOBS YOU'VE HAD:
1. Waitress at Pinecreek Lodge
2. Resident Assistant ( House Tutor) at Carrington Hall
3. Radiology Assistant for Anchor Radiology
4. PR for Nacogdoches High School Alumni Association
5. Barista for Lacoste Coffee
TAG YOU'RE IT!:
Let's see....hardly anyone blogs anymore these days :-(
Carmi: My dearest friend who I admire so much, laugh with so much, and wish to see so much...
Amy: Whom I have loved getting to know the past few months and who I can truly call a kindred spirit in so many ways...
Paul: Who apparently only weights 138 pounds, and yet whom I am still friends with...
Thida: Because I just thought about her while reading my blog from 2003!
Sam: Because I just remembered his birthday is coming up very soon! ( and I doubt he even reads this anymore.)