August 27, 2008

Generally blah.

Today, I've not been in the best of places. Not that I wasnt productive: I paid the last electric bill from Washington. I did laundry. I cleaned the bathroom, I cleaned the living room. I went to Hobby Lobby. I knitted. I listened to a sermon. I listened to This America Life. I watched several hours of unknown television ( so unmemorable I can't remember even now, only hours later). I talked on the phone with Katie W....

But all the while I was feeling...'blah' ( except when I was talking to Katie. Man, I miss her.)

Anyway, I'm now at Panera Bread writing in my brand spankin new journal. Working on my scripture memory verses ( which I've been really wanting to do for days, but had misplaced my verse pack)....and I've feeling a little more hopeful. Like, maybe tomorrow will be better?

I mean, I have to overcome my fears. I have to overcome my feelings of complacency. my feelings of blah-ness.

The Lord's lovingkindnesses indeed never cease, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness. Lam. 3:22-23

No comments: