1. I just finished reading "Bulletproof: The Making of an Invincible Mind" by Chuck Holton. While the cover and premise ( written by an ex-army ranger) totally turned me off, this book is definitely not just for military minded people or guys...In fact, I thought of women that I knew as I was reading, it definitely addresses the ( often associated with..) feminine fears that we have about our own lives, our husbands, children and friends. And overall, I was inspired to put my life into Christ's hands more and more. Go read it! *thanks to Leah for recommending it, and to Chuck for giving me the book!*
2. The Office Season 4 is making me laugh....but is it just me who has to fastforward scenes where the office employees interact with people outside the office setting?! I get SO embarrassed for them!
3. This morning I was called at 2am by a guy on staff duty at Fort Lewis trying to get a hold of Leut. Wilson...ummm....yeah...there were so many things wrong with this that I had to actually number them in conversation:
"Look, number one CAPTAIN Wilson is no longer at Fort Lewis, Number two I'm his wife and you have MY cell phone number PLEASE make note of this on your contact list, don't call me again." Lucky for him it was 4am my time or I probably wouldn't have be so proficient with my words ;-)
Of course, I have no hope that the phonecalls will actually end ( this is not the first time this has happened...), somewhere, someone accidently put down my contact number as Brett's and thus began a long line of annoying calls from silly soldiers. *sigh* Yet another reason to get a new cell phone!
4. The weather continues to make me incredibly happy. All this sun! All this coolness of tempature! I'm loving it!!
5. I want some yoga pants that do not cost a fortune yet do not shrink the first time I wash them, making the leg too short and me look like I'm wearing too short pants. Any help with this?!
6. I realized this week that I don't think my body likes meat very much. I naturally gravitate towards vegitarian meals...I feel like I could be a vegitarian that eats a steak once a month and that would be great. Oh. And a vegitarian that doesnt eat carrots or celery....
7. I'm off to hang out with a chick I meet through the Navigators- and now we're PWOC friends...I can't remember the last time I had a lunch date so I'm excited!!
8. Tomorrow Brett is working and I'm going to an art fair in the park near my house. It would be more fun with him there :-(