December 01, 2008

Attention Holiday Shoppers:

I don't like you.
I don't like that you're making my life a lot more complicated. I don't like that you're getting in the way of me sending my husband things in the mail. I don't care about you and your christmas cards. I only care about my husband getting a letter from me. The US postal service should really have a priority line JUST for me....

I also don't like Wal Mart. What in the world are all you people buying?! And why is your cart blocking the photo machine that lets me print out pictures of Thanksgiving to send to my husband....who is in A-stan, might I add.... Get your cart out of the way, you aren't even USING the photo machine, you're looking at ugly plastic earrings in the next aisle over. Obviously, this recession that the USA is in, is not stopping you from milling around parking lots and stores and therefore making my day a lot more annoying.

Bah-humbug.

*ahem*

I have low blood sugar and I miss Brett. ;-)

No comments: