February 26, 2009

So far today...

Today:

I went with Amy to look at her baby ( via Ultra sound..obviously. What did you think?!?)
And while there is no way to tell, at this point, if he's going to be a normal human baby boy or a mighty morphin power ranger....I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that all's well inside of Amy's tummy. And come April I'm going to have a new baby to hold and spoil. Excellent. It also sorta kinda made me want to have a baby. But if you repeat that, I will deny it tomorrow.

Today I also ate chinese food that may or may not be playing tricks on my stomach right now. ugg.

Today I got my nails painted dark blue in preparation for the Rock Star party I'm going to on Saturday night....I'm pretty sure dark blue is a patented color of rockstar nails.

Today I felt less tired than yesterday, but still very tired. Meaning that while taking HALF the "prevention of migraines" medicine was better than the WHOLE ( which left me feeling drugged for the entirety of yesterday)...I'd say we're still not at 100%.

Today I paid off my credit card bill. Which is terribly satisfying because I've starting putting EVERYTHING that I buy in a month on the credit card, which gives me that delightful satisfaction of knowing exactly how much money I've spent in a given month. This month...less than last month. Even though this month included a plane ticket to New York. Good job, Abigail! ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I laughed out loud AGAIN ... mighty morphin power ranger!? TOTALLY didn't think of that! I'm down. I mean, if you had said Tennage Mutant Ninja Turtle I wouldve been all ... whaaa? But this I can get behind.

Other possibilities I support:
That he has an "ability."
That he may grow into Michael Vaughn or a Michael Vaughn like person
That he has really awesome intelligence skills that put him in an "Ironman" like situation
...and so on.