April 28, 2009

Rich people eat string cheese...

I love string cheese. I just ate two sticks of it just now when I got home from bible study. Because one wasn't enough.

When I was little we never got string cheese, or if we did it was always for something REALLY special like field day or a field trip for school where you got a special lunch. Anyway, for a long time I thought it was because string cheese was really bad for you, but now that I'm older I'd have to say its one of the best snacks around-so maybe it was because it was the priciest form of cheese ( they charge you a lot for that packaging!)?! Anyway, who knows...I suppose we could ask my parents why string cheese was taboo...but whatever the case, they've made a fan out of both me and my sister...so that says something....


Today, I "worked"...but basically I only worked a total of 24 minutes because every fifteen minutes I would check the next "patient" in to do their health screening and that took all of 60 seconds...thus I worked a total of four minutes and hour. Yeah. Awesome.

But, I was bored. Hopefully, tomorrow will be busier, or at least I'll be getting lots of bible study work done while on the clock! Sweet! It'll be like I'm actually getting paid to do ministry stuff!!

The highlight of my day was totally holding baby David. Babies pretty much are the cutest things ever. And seeing him all tiny and in his little pea pod ( swaddled) while he was sleeping took all my self control in the world not to just pick him up and cuddle him.

Getting up at 5:50am this morning makes me not nearly has happy about waking up to talk to Brett! I'm SLEEPY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well that was an exciting first comment. You should get rid of it ;-).

Come over and cuddle the bambino anytime you like. But you're going to have to fight it out with my mom for the next week ;-)