July 09, 2009

SpongeBob Square Pants

Day two of the babysitting. Today was better than yesterday for one major reason. I had much more sleep. This is a bit disturbing for several reasons, but mostly because I hear parents are always sleep deprived. It seems pretty awful of God to give a person the most important job they'll ever have and then take away their sleep at the same time....terrible. I've already made several proclamations mostly to the tune of:
"I'm never having FOUR children ( all at once, varying in age)." ( Angelina Jolie is crazy!)

But other than that it's been pretty good! I'm also terribly grateful to Twitter, Facebook and text messages...no wonder I know so many moms who do those things...it definitely kept me from totally going crazy to feel like I could 'talk' to adults during the day-even if it was just a twitter saying that I was at the park...again. Yup, technology is the greatest. And I understand all the buzz about "mommy networks" on the internet being such a big deal I can definitely see the benefits.

In other news...I heard from Brett-in a terrible connection...i hate the bad connections. And it looks like I'll be waiting for several more days before I get to see him. *sigh* Please be praying that his travels go smoothly ( and FAST!) ...

No comments: