July 12, 2009

Tomorrow?

Baring any changes ( and that's a big IF when the army +summer travel are concerned), I should be getting to see my husband tomorrow....

Its been 247 days since I saw Brett.

Whoa.


Anyway, tomorrow hopefully we'll break this particular streak...and I'm going to go ahead and say right now that I pray we never have to go that long without seeing each other again. Its pretty much awful.

And yes, he'll have to leave again in 15 days, but it won't be for as long...and to be honest I am blown away that we've done it! We made it! We made it 8 months!

How blessed we have been...and I'm going to restrain myself from waxing eloquent for the moment since he's not exactly HERE yet...and the army has taught me to never count your eggs before they hatch.

That being said, thank you to all of you who have prayed for me and for Brett in the past month. Its been needed, and those prayers were definitely answered. And even today, today as a nervously wait for Brett to visit-I feel God's grace.

Now let's just hope the next post on this blog will be a picture of Brett! :-)

No comments: