August 26, 2009

"Im not wearing any socks"

So, I know its been a few days since I've blogged. Mostly because I've had pretty much zero to say, which I guess shows what's going on in my brain....crickets.

That being said,today I actually woke with that feeling of "sharing" which can only be satiated by a blog post-buuuut ironically I was also actually awaked by a telephone call from the FedEx people saying that they'd be delivering our new MacBook today...of course, I then couldn't go back to sleep...and then, once my beautiful and shiny new baby actually arrived it took...literally 12 HOURS to transfer all my data from my old computer to the new one. Whew.

That was 12 hours that I didn't have a computer.

Lets just say I got a lot of reading done.

Especially since I'd decided before the day even began that I needed to fast from the television today...I've felt like I've spent a little too much time in front of the tube lately, even for me....which, come to think of it, maybe why I haven't had any kind of blog post brewing in my brain. My brain actually rotted. Just like that. That's what television does, you know.

Anyway, today was a super-spoiling-of-Abigail day not only because I got the highly anticipated Baby in the mail, but I ALSO got a surprise present for the Husband! He's the best husband in the world, just in case you were wondering...My cup runneth over in a big way.

No comments: