June 09, 2010

Time really got away from me there...

Its been a few days since I've blogged, and even though I don't have too much to share blogpost wise, it looks like I won't be going to sleep any time soon:

eating an ice cream cone at 9pm = very active baby. Brett could see him kicking me from across the room!!

So, I figured I might as well say something here.

Pregnancy update: I'm now 8 months pregnant and I feel very very large. I also feel sleepy and hot most of the time too. I have also started having dreams and freakouts that I'm going to go into premature labor-so you know, all in all, good fun is being had over here...

HOWEVER on a much happier note, my parents are coming into town this weekend...and bringing all my baby loot from my Texas baby showers with them! Considering I only got to see most of my gifts for a few seconds before they were passed off, I'm very excited about seeing it all again! :-) To prepare for their arrival Brett and Jaymon have put together all the baby furniture in the baby room...it was funny to listen to them from the other room working out how all the pieces went together-I'll have to post a picture or two once I get them onto my computer...

No comments: