September 19, 2010

What I learned...

So, first night of Ransom in his own room-done. It went pretty well, actually. I did, however, have to make sure he was pretty much fully asleep before leaving him in his crib. Otherwise it was a lovely back and forth and at 3:30am NOOOOBODY wants to be walking to and fro.

So, I learned one interesting fact-one of my downstairs neighbors snores so loudly that I can hear it in Ransom's room-he/she snored ALL NIGHT LONG and I must admit I was really jealous. It is odd that I can here it in Ransom's room and not mine. You would THINK that the snorer would be in the master bedroom and therefore directly under my room. Odd.

And those are my incredibly deep thoughts for the day.

This week I'm trying to cut down on sweets. Its near impossible considering the GIANT packages of Twizzlers Pull N' Peel that Amy B. sent me in the mail. *sigh*

1 comment:

Amy said...

welllll does it help to say that I ALMOST ate one of the packages? Then I decided you need them more.
In other news I am watching some sort of red carpet thing on ABC (because Luke flipped to it) and the guy who plays Chandler, whose name escapes me right now, looks really really old.