January 10, 2011

Worst Snow Day Ever.



So, we woke up to the ground covered in snow this morning. And the Fort Benning Website saying that the post was closed except for "essential personnel"...so guess who's at work?!?! 

DANG IT! 

Essential personnel means that Brett is at work doing the work of EVERYONE who's at home chillin because it snowed a little. 

In other news, Ransom has a for REALS serious cold at the moment. That didn't stop him from sucking on my chin yesterday morning...


So is it any surprise that I have a cold too?!?

Try having a kid sneeze in your face. That's fun. And also affective at spreading germs. 

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Hey believe me, it's better having your own kid sneeze in your face than a strangers...unfortunately I know from experience. I've been sneezed on, coughed on, and puked on by more than one kindergartener.

Katie Wright said...

Loving the Ransom pictures! Morris sneezes in my face on a regular basis and somehow it makes me laugh! He's the only one who can get away with it!!